WHAT WE OFFER OUR CONSIGNORS
- Excellent visibility of items in our 3,000+ sq ft showrooms for 60 days.
- Providing years of experience and design expertise.
- Promotion of Items on our Online Store, Newsletter and Social Medias.
- We skillfully merchandise and display each item to optimize value and salability.
- We offer pick-up services in Truckee, Tahoe Basin, Reno and surrounding areas for a fee in regards to proximity to store location.
- We offer our consignors a 60 day contract.
- Our customers receive a 33% discount on items that exceed 30 days into their contract.
- Consignors receive 50% of the net sales price, payable on the 31st day of the following month after item is sold.
- Upon contract expiration, we allow a 7 day grace period for any communications regarding pickup of items.
STEPS TO CONSIGN
- Call us at 530-536-5046 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss possible items for consignment.
- Send us a Picture! Feel free to send us pictures of all items you’d wish to consign with us to email@example.com
- Items may be accepted through images provided via email, pictures brought to one of our locations or a scheduled at home viewing.
- We do offer at home viewings for items we've received images of via email at our specialist's disclosure.
- Once accepted, feel free to coordinate with our management team for possible pick-up or drop off options!
- We cannot accept any items that arrive in poor condition (damaged, stained, faded, scratched, pet or tobacco odor).
- Rugs should be professionally cleaned prior to arriving to our store.
- We reserve the right to refuse any items that we do not believe are marketable in our store.
- Mountain Living Home Consignment does not assume responsibility for or insure against theft, damage or loss of property when consigned items are in store or when in transit to and from Mountain Living Home Consignment stores.